Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Ban Halloween!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ban Halloween!

    I'm tired of this socialist occasion. What better way to indoctrinate the little kiddies into the ways of Marx than by having them go door to door to beg for candy.

    I say [censored] the kids. If they want candy, mow my yard and wash my truck and you might get a can of creamed corn and some Hardee's ketchup packets.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ban Halloween!

    I just turn off the outside lights, or go somewhere.
    Kids knockin' on the doors just aggravates the dogs and I dont care for opening doors to strangers.
    Very few pre-selected kids are allowed through but I'm not all for strangers traipsing around my house.

    But I should add the dogs do have costumes of their own [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    oct25057 1
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ban Halloween!

    I love Halloween and having the kids come by for candy. I usually get about 100 to 120 depending upon the weather.

    Stop being such scrooges.....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member raider75's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2007
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ban Halloween!

    I agree quit being a scrooge. Some of the kids I know love Halloween as much as Christmas. Todays kids seem to be better at just having fun and not into the destructive modes they were in when I was younger.
    Ban Halloween!!!!!! You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ban Halloween!

    Folks, where I live, you don't open doors to strangers. Simple as that. One day we'll move, but until it's lights out, doors locked. That's why I said a select few come through and that's all.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ban Halloween!

    Lord, Wise County getting that bad? I've lived hear my whole life and people outside my home break down in the middle of the night and have went out and helped them. I couldn't imagine being scared, in Wise County.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ban Halloween!

    It ain't the kids begging for candy on Halloween that I don't like, it is the kids, teenagers, and sometimes adults that think egging your car is fun. I used to do it too so I can't say I am squeaky clean but at the time I didn't know the damage it could cause to a vehicle if not cleaned immediately. If left for 1-2 days it can eat the paint right off your car. So too all the kids and immature adults that plan on throwing some eggs on Halloween night don't, have more fun and throw them on each other instead of causing someone a $1,000 paint job.

    As far as little kiddies, we normally get right around 500 and spend close to $150 in candy every year. That part is normally fun if not too cold.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ban Halloween!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm tired of this socialist occasion. What better way to indoctrinate the little kiddies into the ways of Marx than by having them go door to door to beg for candy.

    I say [censored] the kids. If they want candy, mow my yard and wash my truck and you might get a can of creamed corn and some Hardee's ketchup packets. </div></div>

    I'm going to pray you have 10 kids....of your own!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ban Halloween!

    You'll be wasting your breath.

    That is unless He decides to spontaneously impregnate the wife... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ban Halloween!

    What would you call that, decuplets???
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •